Ticket #269 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Collection-control: giving focus to new element(s)
|Reported by:||svr||Owned by:||mpo|
|Keywords:||collection-control standard focus element||Cc:|
When clicking the "add" button to add a new row of components, the focus stays on the button so you have to click in the newly added field to start typing.
Eventhough you can put the focus on the new field by hand, it would be nice that such feature would be embedded in kauri instead of implementing it yourself.
Maybe as default behaviour or enabling it by a parameter? Just a thought..
- Owner changed from mpo to freya
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Owner changed from idbr to mpo
- Status changed from reopened to assigned