Ticket #107 (closed enhancement: fixed)
template insert instruction: use media type to determine parse mode
|Reported by:||bruno||Owned by:||mpo|
Description (last modified by jgou) (diff)
Since the template's SourceResolver now provides access to the media type of the source, it would be better to use this to determine the parse mode.
XML mimetypes: text/xml, application/xml, and everything ending on "+xml"
The mode attribute would then be used to override the media-type-determined behavior.
- Component changed from modules/kauri-template to universe/kauri-template
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Owner changed from jgou to mpo
- Status changed from reopened to assigned
- Milestone changed from 0.4.1 to 0.4