No concrete plans yet. Mainly a collector of "post 0.4" issues. To be narrowed down later.
- i18n & translation bundles (tmx handling for devs?)
- format() and i18n() in js clientside
- extended locale setting cookie (include number formats)
Left over larger topics / possibly for later releases...
- universe/kauri-xmlpipes: standalone xml-pipelining mechanism?
- enhance (temporary) resources for clustering environments
- dbresources retake (as in http://kauriproject.org/kauri-wiki/319-kauri.html)
- remove jpa impl altogether?
- use mockdata als client-load to be reusable test-data in final implementations too
- htmlarea control
- needed features for making kauri a sutable daisy BE replacment
- gae support - decouple threads usage