Ticket #789 (new Bug)
Daisy maven plugin: deploy and package goals
|Reported by:||karel||Owned by:||karel|
The Daisy maven plugin doesn't have any package (and deploy) goals.
possible actions for the package goal:
- create a zip file with:
- repodata: pubset, conf, ...
- wikidata: resources, conf, sites, ...
- daisy distribution
- start / stop scripts
Basic deploy goal:
- unzip the zipfile
- execute the necessary update / upgrade scripts
- deploy workflow, document tasks, ...
- automated update scenarios
- automated upgrade scenarios
- how does this relate to having a well-documented Daisy project which allows you to run svn update + the correct mvn invocations?