Ticket #484 (new Improvement)
Opened 3 years ago
Daisy Wiki needs an official Java API
|Reported by:||bruno@…||Owned by:||somebody|
|Component:||Frontend - platform||Version:|
[jira2trac import : issue created on May 25, 2007 9:50:08 AM CEST http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/DSY-484 ]
The Daisy Wiki currently doens't have a public Java API.
What should such an API include?
- Many of the things current in DaisyWikiHelper?: get access to the repository for current user, to current site, to the user's locale, ...
- registration of hooks, modifications of menu
- API of the book publishing engine
- Some productivity utilities such as building up a publisher request from a pipeline (similar to what's now in daisy-util.js)
- change locale, change user, ...
- update/read document basket